Monday, March 19, 2012

MIRROR, MIRROR PART I

Ever since I saw Project Runway Viktor Luna's black tank decorated with mini mirrors, I've been desperate to recreate the look somehow. I've scoured the earth to find mirror appliques I can use, and this morning, I struck gold!! (or glass, for that matter...)

As for how I'm going to use them, I'm still not sure! Maybe on the collar of a blazer, maybe on a headpiece, maybe on fingerless gloves. But whatever piece I make, I know it'll be a show-stopper!

Stay tuned for more drama...

(the outfit inspo)
My mirror appliques!


Lots of love

3 comments:

  1. Boton down shirt collar, that's where I'd put them, among other places... like everywhere. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great diy idea! Love it.

    Xox Soph

    http://sophlife.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! We really, really love this!

    PS. We’ve a Gift Card Giveaway to LYLIF on our blog! Check it out, if you’d like :)

    ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete